Well, mercy me! I just received a Kreativ Blogger Award from Fine Frugality! Here is a frugal mama, a farmer (love that part!) and an ex-probation officer (don’t worry….I said, ex….you’re safe). If she’s not planting, mothering, de-cluttering or cooking, she is finding YOU frugal recipes that can save your family a bundle. Definitely check her out!
Here is how it goes down:
- I give a shout out to the person that nominates my blog and link back to their blog
- I tell you 7 things that you don’t know about me
- I pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I love
How cool is that?? Yes!! I know!
So here are 7 things you probably didn’t know about me…
- My full name is Sandra Kay and should only be used when you are angry.
- When I was little, I dreamt I had an older sister that was hidden away in the attic named, Sharon. I am still not completely convinced that it is false.
- I had 4 imaginary friends growing up. Tommy (good), Johnny (bad), Dr. Ben Casey (remember the tv actor?) and of course, Jesus.
- I can eat Miracle Whip by the spoonful.
- I am not a fan of the color beige and believe it should be banned.
- My favorite time of day is getting ready for bed at night.
- There are two people in the world that I LOVE to make laugh: my husband and my sister and not necessarily in that order.
Now here are a few of MY favorite blogs!
- Susan Stillwell ~ Here is a close friend of mine that I met on my first trip to Israel! She is a writer, mother, wife and a fantastic Bible teacher! You will love her sweet spirit and quick wit!
- Kath Eats Real Food ~ A wildly popular blog of a registered dietician with a passion for oatmeal and good, good food!
- Under the Flaps ~ Another friend of mine in VA that is a fantastic artist and gardener! I love my friends that love Green Juice as much as I do!!
- My Faithful Living ~ A sweet friend I met at a She Speaks Conference that has a passion for writing and reading like me! Love you, Kelly!
- Flamboyant Grace ~ An author, speaker and leader of Arise Ministries. Also a nominee for Oklahoma Mother of the Year! Go Pam!!
- Tip Junkie ~ Can you say creativity overload? She’s done it all, and if she hasn’t….then it’s on her to-do list! Laurie rocks!!
- Home based Mom ~ A wife and mother that has found her love for shopping, cooking and finding all things pretty AND delicious!
So a BIG thank you again for Fine Frugality for thinking of me! Don’t forget to check out ALL these favorites of mine and maybe you will be as inspired as I am!
Blessings to all!!!