Ahh…..ye old pH Scale…. so what is it?
The pH scale (p standing for potenz or power, and h standing for hydrogen) measures the level of acid vs alkaline. The scale starts at 1 (which is the most acidic) and ends at 14 (which is the most alkaline). Obviously the 7 is in the middle of the road and is neutral.
- Who cares? Well, apparently your body does. Everything you eat or drink will have a pH above or below 7. This means that your body has to work harder to maintain a proper blood pH.
Did you know that EVERY DISEASE KNOWN TO MAN can only exist in an acidic environment? Yikes! So you can safely assume that an acid/alkaline balance can affect a plethora of health concerns!
Most Americans on the standard American diet, are most likely to going to be too acidic (too low in pH) with a level below 7. So even if you want to achieve or maintain healthy weight loss you need to UP your pH! Go Alkaline!
- How? First you can request a ph blood test so you can see if you are low on the scale. Dr. Robert O. Young has authored several books and has a very helpful website, http://www.phmiracleliving.com/. He says it takes about 3 to 4 months for the body to recycle all its blood cells, so you get a whole slew of new blood cells every 3-4 months. So a mere 12 weeks out of your life, you can jump on his pH program so you will be at the peak of health!
Here are a few of his recommendations:
- Eat right
- Take proper supplements
- Take care of your heart, mind and soul
- Set goals
- Clean yourself from the inside out
It’s all about good choices….make the right ones and start living NOW!
- Alkaline diet: What you need to know about this wonder diet (voxxi.com)
- The A-List Go ‘Alkaline’ – The Diet Everyone Is Raving About (celebuzz.com)
- Victoria Touts Alkaline Diet (foxnews.com)