After a recent doctor’s appointment, where I was told I have normal-low blood pressure, I realized that I don’t really know what that meant.
So…..I decided to surf the web and find out what a healthy blood pressure should be….here’s what I found (via)
Or how about this chart? (via)
Make more sense? It does to me! Now I know where I should be….and where I shouldn’t be!
- 6 Ways to Reduce High Blood Pressure (sheslosingit.net)
- High Blood Pressure? Help! (whatieatiam.wordpress.com)
- How to Normalize Blood Pressure: High and Low (holistichealthliving.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways to Lower Your Blood Pressure Without Medication (maryomedical.com)
- Know Your Blood Pressure – and Your Options (fda.gov)