- Your opening line is, “So what’s your home page address?”
- Your best friend is someone you’ve never met.
- You see a beautiful sunset, and you half expect to see “Enhanced for Netscape 1.1” on one of the clouds.
- You are overcome with disbelief, anger and finally depressed when you encounter a Web page with no links.
- You are driving on a dark and rainy night when you hydroplane on puddle, sending your car careening toward the flimsy guard rail that separates you from the precipice of a rocky cliff and certain death. You look for the “Back” button.
- You visit “The Really Big Button that Doesn’t Do Anything” again and again and again.
- Your dog has his own Web page and so does your hamster.
- When you read a magazine, you have an irresistible urge to click on the underlined passages.